Item Workbench for the Oracle eBusiness Suite
Customer Service, Inventory, Purchasing, and Sales
Harness the power of the eBusiness suite applications with the Item Workbench.
The Item Workbench combines multiple applications and screens into a single
comprehensive workspace. Use the Oracle Inventory workbench to quickly find
items and related information. Control eBusiness navigation and maintenance
through the revolutionary Workbench interface. Reduce the learning curve for
new users of the eBusiness suite.
• Item Attributes Across Inventory Organizations
• Quantity on hand Across Inventory Organizations
• Customer Orders and History
• Purchase Orders
• Purchase History
• Purchase Requisitions
• Supplier Quote History
• Item Attachments and Flexfields
• Work in Process
• Bill of Materials with Component Drill down
• Indented Bill of Material
• Router Definitions
• Item Catalog Attributes
• Engineering Change Order Detail
• Customer Item Cross Reference
• Manufacture Item Cross Reference
• Order Management Document Attachments
• Price Lists
>> Item Workbench
The short story
Workbench Software started in 2005 with the introduction
of the Customer and Item Workbench. We created these
tools to make the Oracle eBusiness Suite easier to use.
Over the past 7 years we have expanded our product line
to include the powerful Supply-Demand Workbench and
B2B Customer Portal.
Our mission has always been to create great software that
enables you to take full advantage of the eBusiness suite.
Workbench Software, navigation solutions for Oracle applications.
©2005 - 2011 Workbench Software LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Trademarks: Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle
Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be
trademarks of their respective owners