Oracle eBusiness Suite
Increase customer satisfaction with the Business-to-Business
Customer Portal. The portal includes everything you need to
get your enterprise online, fast.
No Hardware !
No Software !
Setup and Go !
• Reduce Cost
• Improve Customer Satisfaction
• Enterprise Class Business-to-Business (B2B)
• Quick Implementation
• Legacy Interface Option Available
• Complete end-to end SaaS solution
On-Demand Hosted Software as a service - SaaS
Software as a service (SaaS) is a method of providing software applications over
the Internet. Users access the software applications over the Internet using a
hosted service. No need to install or maintain software or hardware. Instead you
simply access it via the Internet.
Workbench Software provides SaaS, Web-based, On-Demand, Hosted software.
Workbench offers comprehensive packaged services. You can focus on taking
advantage of the software applications, not investing and setting up the IT
infrastructure to support it. Workbench Software services include software
applications, managed-services, security, database licensing, and stands behind
availability, and performance. Offered hosting architectures can scale to meet
Business-to-Business portal to service Manufacturing and Distribution.
Optional Application Interface to the Oracle eBusiness Suite. Others available.
Complete B2B enterprise class customer portal.
Customer Portal Highlights
• Fully configurable catalogs
• Designed to compliment your current web-site
• Advanced Pricing options including public and private pricing
• Customer Management and Username Workflow processes
• Purchase using Credit Card or Purchase-Order-Terms
• Order Status Queries
• Invoice History Queries
• Cash Receipts Queries
• Online Invoice Payments
• Integrated options for downloadable media products
• Multiple Credit Card interface options available
• US and Canada Tax options available
• Address Validation options available
• United Postal Services (UPS) Integration
• Legacy Interface Options available
• Banner Ad Campaigns and click counts
• Optional - Your own www.your-domain-name.com address *
Workbench Software Services
Portal Hosting Services
• Two workspaces - Test and Production
• 500mb DB table space
• 750mb Web disk space
• 32gb transfer
• Backups of DB and Web server data
• Host Engineering maintenance and upgrade services
Value Add Services
• Technical setup
• Customer Portal patch / upgrade installations
• Install and setup of production and test portal application
• Support and resolution to any issues related to hosting service
• Daily monitoring of portal to Legacy Interface (w/interface option)
• Monitor disk space (server and database) and data transfer sizes
>> Customer Portal
The short story
Workbench Software started in 2005 with the introduction
of the Customer and Item Workbench. We created these
tools to make the Oracle eBusiness Suite easier to use.
Over the past 7 years we have expanded our product line
to include the powerful Supply-Demand Workbench and
B2B Customer Portal.
Our mission has always been to create great software that
enables you to take full advantage of the eBusiness suite.
Workbench Software, navigation solutions for Oracle applications.
©2005 - 2011 Workbench Software LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Trademarks: Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle
Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be
trademarks of their respective owners
Questions? Call us Toll Free (888) 570-2266
Suite 11i and R12